All images unless otherwise noted © Nicole Jarecz 2010

11.18.2009

Interview with Iulia from "Dream Create Inspire"


"I will start a project with students from fashion design and fashion illustration Universities all over the world. Why? Because this kind of conversation can be very helpful for dreamers who’d like to enter a University of Fashion Design or Fashion Illustration."

"This is the reason that today, I’d love to present you Nicole Jarecz, one of the most optimistic student I’ve ever meet."

"I talked with Nicole about her experience at the College for Creative Studies, the University were she is studying fashion illustration in Detroit, Michigan. We also talked about how she found her ideal internship, about how she’s creating her portfolio and much more interesting things that you’ll find while reading the interview."



For the rest of the interview please go to Dream Create Inspire 

I had a lot of fun doing this interview with Iulia. Thanks again!

No comments: