All images unless otherwise noted © Nicole Jarecz 2010

2.23.2010

Couturious!

So, my new addiction this week: Couturious, a stylist and virtual dress-up website. I was invited by Krystal of This Time Tomorrow to test out the site and make 10 outfits. You can find me under the stylists section.

This website is pretty addicting. It's a lot of fun to sit down and put together your own outfits. There are lots of different models and backgrounds to choose from as well. It's also a great way to connect with other stylists. If you want to try out the site, you'll need to sign up using your email to get an invite.

Go to Couturious now to try it out!!

15 comments:

Indie Guy [ivan] said...

I'm so glad you like my blog, I also like your blog. you are very good (and i change the name and address of my blog)

http://ivanindieguy.blogspot.com/

Nicole Jarecz said...

cool, thanks!

Isquisofrenia said...

oh wow awesome im gonna try this out!!
thank you for your comment
wow your work is amazing!!!!
i want one of your shirts too. im gonna check out your store now

following you too !

Callum R said...

That is really cool, I like your blog a lot :)

A. said...

is it something like plyvore?? ahahah i love it, i'm gonna try it. thank's for comment my blog :)

electric feel said...

i want the nixon watch!

Nicole Jarecz said...

thanks everyone! i know...that watch is great! try it out :)

Daniella said...

so cool!
just discovered your blog, and wanted to say your illustrations are amazing!!

Nicole Jarecz said...

cool, thanks for taking the time to look around!

laura said...

wow, wow, wow, my gosh, i've just been looking through your blog and admiring your illustrations. you are so incredibly, insanely talented! oh to be able to draw like that!

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

this is so cool, I will have to check it out ;)

Nicole Jarecz said...

for sure, its addicting!

Eva said...

hello I love your blog and your style. kiss spain

http://www.lavieenrosestyle.com/

adry retro lover said...

omg!! i love your blog!! :D

Anonymous said...

Pretty addicting, but I like Looklet way better... Looklet.com... give it a try.

P.S. Just discovered your blog, and I wish I was as talented as you. Peace.